Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tired of the B.S. About Blogging For Income


         Hey all, I am so damn tired of hearing about people blogging for income, or blog profits and all that BS. I am constantly seeing adds, getting emails, watching videos and getting spam mail about how "Anyone can do it with MY GREAT SYSTEM!" Right.... it seems to me that if the system was so damn good, why would anyone give it up? And I think it is safe to say that most of these clowns are making money just selling the system to would be bloggers who are desperate to make ANY kind of money to help supplement their lives.



         NOW this is no disrespect to anyone having fallen prey to this, or even needing to earn some extra money, cause I have no ground to stand on here. For I myself have done what many have and fallen for the usual "pitch" to try and make money online. I have been trying for about 10-15 years, and really have had a tough time with it. I have bought the next HOT GURU thing and of course failed to even produce a dime. I followed all the steps, watched all the video's, spent all kinds of money trying to use the so called "SIMPLE" systems to make money through all types of marketing and yet here I am ranting to anyone who will listen about my frustration.



         It is not to say that you can't make money online, but no one really gives away their SECRETS to making the income they make. And if they are selling it now, it most likely stopped working for them long ago. With all the information overload, who can really say what is going to work and what is not? I personally know what does not, and it is getting caught up in some "PROGRAM" sold to you by some clown, places like Empower Network, or Marcus Campbell on YouTube, or even King Human selling his brand of nonsense to any sucker looking for help. Don't get me wrong, I am sure they have become successful, but do you really think they will give you the inside deal as to how they do it? Doubt it.... it would cut into their bottom line.

         Now let's look at it from another angle, there is money to be made on the internet, that is for sure. If not, the CPA networks like Offer vault, Max Bounty, share a sale, and Everblue would not exist. And companies like Clickbank, Clicksure, Offervance and the like would not be found on the web. Thing is, it costs a lot of money to get started and maintain an online business or venture. So don't quit your day job thinking you get MILLIONS of dollars from all of this. It takes a lot of time and effort to even get your first payment or commission. And you will most likely give up trying before this even happens. I have several times in the past, but I still keep trying, hoping to figure it out. Will I?, don't know, but still I want it.

         So.... If you feel the same anger and disappointment I do, join me here with a comment to move this along. There are a lot of people feeling the same way and could use a little support..

         All for now, talk to ya soon wit a new rant I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment